Monday, July 20, 2009

Thing #7

I liked Igoogle, it was fun being able to choose just what you information you wanted and have instantly.(I have used it too see what is on at the local movie theater) Our students would enjoy being able to have instant access to sports info, movie theater info, any number of choices to put on their own Igoogle page.

I also liked google earth. I used this to look at my home, school, family,friends old address. This was fun seeing what it looks like from space. The space program has been in the news alot lately it would be a great tool for our students to look at places on this web site to see check out other countries that they are curious about what the terrain looks like.

2 comments:

  1. Google Earth has also been featuring some moon views as well in honor of the historical date this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that you are still working on 23 Things...keep going. The kids love Google Earth on the large projection scree in our library-should have heard the WOW's when we went from TX to various locations around the world on our Artic trip.

    ReplyDelete