Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thing #8 RSS feed & Google Reader

I was relieved that they made a video for RSS feed, it sure made it easier for me to "see" what they were talking about with my own two eyes. Visual aides are very helpful since just about all of this stuff is really new to me!!!

Google reader is pretty cool, I liked being able to choose the news sites and any other sites "I"
want to view. This tool could be very helpful for Teachers and Coach's alike to be able to view info they have chosen and not have to go looking for it, such a current events and game scores.

1 comment:

  1. By now you may be thinking, "It's too late to finish." but really you can get 23 Things done if you will remember that the program isn't intended to make you a pro in each tool. Spend time investigating, accomplish the assigned task and then move on to the next tool. You can come back later to play longer with your favorite tools. Keep going and we'll see you at the finish.

    ReplyDelete