Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing #3 Creating a blog and Avatar

Wow this was hard, I did okay with setting up my blog. It took me a while to come up with a title and I finally gave in and let the site help me with one, not to original. :(
I had to have help getting started with my avatar (yahoo) I did okay with creating my avatar that was alot of fun picking out what I wanted to look like. I did have alot of help getting it my on blog page. I have a very patient and helpful coworker, I would have been lost with out her help.

4 comments:

  1. Great job setting up the blog and avatar. Helpful co-workers are a blessing when we need a helping hand. Along the way if you have a question just type it in your blog comments and I will make an effort to help you out. If I don't know someone else will. Keep up the great work and welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your avatar turned out well! You will learn a lot as you work through the 23 Things. I feel overwhelmed sometimes but I am enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The avatar looks great! Your blog will be a useful tool later and a way to stay in touch with hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your avatar looks great! It looks much better than mine. Best of luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete