Friday, August 6, 2010

Week #9

Well I can't believe that I have finally come to the end of our voyage and at time I must say I have felt a little sea sickness :) at times and there have been some times when I have felt like I was walking the plank and not sure if I would ever get it... I do really need to use this technology more often in order to feel more comfortable with it.
I am very thankful to Michelle for her patience and desire to help myself and others learn and hopefully they will use some of the information she has provided in this workshop.
It will be alot of fun using the Wordle again with our students again this coming school year.
I look forward to hearing about my fellow shipmates on our campus when school starts back.
I do have to admit that I find it hard to comment on other peoples blogs for some reason. I am more of a face to face kind of person it just seems so impersonal to me. I must still be OLD SCHOOL as my daughter would put it.. this too is something I need to overcome :)
So thank you, thank you Michelle for setting up this voyage for all of us and being such a GREAT CAPTAIN!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You made it! Way to go! I can't wait for next year to start. You are going to be an invaulable asset in the library.

    ReplyDelete